Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Book Review: Attributes of God

The Attributes of God: Deeper into the Father's Heart (The Attributes of God, Volume 2)The Attributes of God: Deeper into the Father's Heart by A.W. Tozer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is the second of Tozer's books I've tried reading. The content is excellent, and so far, I agree with him and think he is teaching truth. However, there is something in the writing style that I just don't enjoy. Perhaps its the style that results from him "writing like for a magazine" which I've heard said about the two Attributes of God books. Ah, well, to some extent, we are each unique.


For a good explanation of who God is, however, these seems an excellent book.


View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

As another blogger said, comments are like payment, its acknowledging the writer's effort. I'd love to hear your thoughts, ideas and responses... best done via a comment!