Sunday, May 30, 2010

Great times for Great people

What seems like a lifetime ago, I lived overseas, in SW China. There I made some very good friends. Now, we keep up sporadically, I wish it was more, but such is the way of life. Blog certainly make it easier to keep up!

One very, very good friend came home around the same time I did (I forget if it was shortly before me, or shortly after me) to get married. (That was 7 years ago!) Today, I read in their blog post that they are holding their new little girl in their arms. My friend did not birth this child herself, but the process has been just as hard and much, much longer. If you want the story, see their blog...


What a joyous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As another blogger said, comments are like payment, its acknowledging the writer's effort. I'd love to hear your thoughts, ideas and responses... best done via a comment!