Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Thesis Writing

Goodness, its been ages since I wrote anything. That is, in all likelyhood, because I have been busy writing my thesis. Yes, that big (huge) paper that is to be written to earn a Masters of Arts degree. Well, some take comprehensive exams; I on the other hand chose the longer, more difficult route. Why? I'm not sure. Perhaps to have something that I can read again later? Perhaps to have something published with my name on it? An ego trip? Yes, all of the above is at least somewhat correct. And so, with that short blog, I return to the writing of the thesis, with hopes that I finish before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As another blogger said, comments are like payment, its acknowledging the writer's effort. I'd love to hear your thoughts, ideas and responses... best done via a comment!