Sunday, March 18, 2012

These days, give or take a week

Ya know, its not that I'm more busy than usual, but I am finding that blogging is not at the top of my priority list. So, to the family who reads this, I'm thinking of you.... I'm just feeling lazy about doing something about it.

And in response...

Peanut is really figuring out how to eat. He has successfully gotten through a graham cracker quarter and a nilla wafer... biting off little bits at time. And he loves cajun spiced french fries. The spice doesn't seem to bother him.


He's not yet pulling up, but he is working on climbing over things. This bottom step on the kitty latter (that goes to the top of the TV cabinet) is one of his favorite things to climb over.

I've realized that my life topics are rather limited right now. And that frustrates me. I can talk for hours about babies, children, gardening, laundry, cloth diapers and cooking, but there is little beyond that. So, I'm questing for opening up my reading and thinking to other areas. Luckily, this blog is about whatever I'm into at the moment, so I don't feel bad in my blog topics start fluctuating so much. This is as much about me journaling out loud as entertaining or informing others. Nonetheless, I want my readers to be satisfied!

And as to the posting on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday -- yeah, forget it. I'll post when I'm inspired.... but I will aim to post 2 or 3 times a week. Easiest way to keep up (if you have such motivations) sign up to get the blog via email, or add me to your RSS reader. Want to know how to do that (the RSS reader bit), let me know in the comments and I'll point you to instructions. Its easy and crazy convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As another blogger said, comments are like payment, its acknowledging the writer's effort. I'd love to hear your thoughts, ideas and responses... best done via a comment!