Monday, November 22, 2010

Playing House

This week is looking like so much fun! I'm getting to play housewife, and so far, I'm loving it. The laundry is almost done, I got the back patio swept off, I cleaned out/organized the chest freezer, and cleaned out the fridge. And its not even 10 am.

As I folded some laundry earlier, I thought about how I'll get to play housewife more often next summer and fall, and I'll get to play mommy, too. And after getting to play mommy for a few years, I'll get to play teacher again with a class of 1 or 2 (maybe more?). Life is looking good, even if my sinuses are still stuffy and my ears feel stobbed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As another blogger said, comments are like payment, its acknowledging the writer's effort. I'd love to hear your thoughts, ideas and responses... best done via a comment!