Saturday, April 16, 2011

On my mind.... baby

Its a tad late to make it the party, but here's whats on my mind!

I think the baby 'dropped'!

Yesterday afternoon, I was waddling along as I usually do these days when I realized my uncomfortableness had changed. I felt pressure in spots I hadn't before, and less pressure where I was used to feeling it. My officemate, who has endured so much with me while at school and has been a wonderful friend and encourager, said she thought my belly was a tad lower. One gal in the office, when asking me how I was (my gait changed trying to be more comfortable walking), said she thought my belly was sitting lower. I will see a friend who is a doctor Sunday evening and I might be bold enough to ask him about it, because I don't see Doc till Friday! Can I wait that long to know for sure?

So, first is the previous picture of my huge, preggo belly from about 2 or 3 days ago (purple shirt), and here below is the new I-think-he-dropped belly from yesterday evening (red and white shirt).

 

As soon as I know any thing definitive, it will appear here, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it looks like Samuel has dropped! You also look a bit perplexed in the second photo... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Baby has nestled into position for sure :) Those last weeks of waiting can be SO hard. You look great!

    ReplyDelete

As another blogger said, comments are like payment, its acknowledging the writer's effort. I'd love to hear your thoughts, ideas and responses... best done via a comment!