Thursday, August 07, 2008

Another Valentine Poem

Another Valentines apparently never given. Remember, this was high school.

My Dear Friend,

My dear friend
who I value so.

My heart is loyal to only you.
Will you allow me to do so?

When I see your sweet face,
I think of nothing else.

Your hazel eyes can see my every thought.
Can I hide anything from you?

Your dark, brown hair shimmers in the light.
Is anything of mine not yours?

Please remember me on this very special day.
For I care for you; may you care for me the same.

(I have no idea who the hazel eyes and brown hair refer to. Either they are an abstract idea or I had a crush on someone with hazel eyes and brown hair. Who knows? It was high school.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

As another blogger said, comments are like payment, its acknowledging the writer's effort. I'd love to hear your thoughts, ideas and responses... best done via a comment!