Saturday, February 27, 2010

No Plastic is safe!

I have discovered the cat's vice. After 2 months, I had begun to wonder if he had any, or perhaps he really was a perfect kitty. And then last night I hear "crunch, crunch, crunch" from the other room.

"I'm gonna go see what Hank is chewing on" I say to hubby.

And off I go, only to discover.....


Yes, he chewed the sheet protectors. I've found chewed plastic bags and a chewed ziplock or two, but those get left on the floor when they are unimportant. Sheet protectors, though, those are $$! And what is it about plastic? He chewed a bow (like on a Christmas gift), but he doesn't go for the average plastic grocery bag (in every trashcan in the house).

I wonder, should I dedicate a used ziplock for Hank? Or should I work to break him of this habit? What do I replace it with? Should I make a vinyl toy just for him? Or is that risking my table cloth cover?

On the scope of possible vices, I guess this is a pretty good one. Its cute, funny, odd-ball -- and not destructive on things that are too expensive. :::sigh:::

No comments:

Post a Comment

As another blogger said, comments are like payment, its acknowledging the writer's effort. I'd love to hear your thoughts, ideas and responses... best done via a comment!