Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Look at this!


Ummm, yeah, you might say, so what? Its Peanut in his crib. Cute kid, for sure. But what's the big deal.

The big deal is this.... When I nursed him at 200 am this morning, I put him down like this...
No, I didn't take this picture at 2 am, but several days before to show that he's now too long for the extra long sleepers I made.

And when I came in at 630 am this morning, he was like this...

My baby ROLLED OVER!!!!!! And I missed seeing him do it.

He's been working on this for a few weeks now, and I have this sneaky suspicion that he won't do it again for a while. Ah, well, I can handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As another blogger said, comments are like payment, its acknowledging the writer's effort. I'd love to hear your thoughts, ideas and responses... best done via a comment!