Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Minute Goals

So, here it is, New Year's Eve, and I have given little to no thought to 2012 goals and such. Well, I have some -- if you remember the "make your own clothes" resolution -- that was some thought. So, here I am, on New Year's Eve, scrambling to consider 2012 goals/resolutions. Well, I guess I don't have to scramble if I don't want to. But alas, I am just like that.

First things first. How did I do with 2011 goals?

2011 goals started here -- http://youngernews.blogspot.com/2010/12/to-resolute-or-not-to-resolute.html

If you follow the "goals" tag, you'll notice that I did really well at thinking about and following up on goals until.... April. Those who have looked at this blog (or know me) know that little Peanut (who is getting an official new nickname sometime soon -- ideas floating around) was born mid-May. And he completely threw my goal keeping for a loop. Ah, well, he is worth it.

And then he, Peanut, interrupted this blog post with the biggest poo-splotion we've had in several months.  Ah, well, he is worth it. (Yes, this happened just now. Hubby felt the need to announce it, as he assisted in the clean up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

As another blogger said, comments are like payment, its acknowledging the writer's effort. I'd love to hear your thoughts, ideas and responses... best done via a comment!