Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Finally, making a few resolutions

So, here it is, January 4, and I'm finally figuring out what I want to accomplish in January.

I have good reasons for the lateness. We were driving on Jan 1 and 2, and Jan 3 was about unpacking, settling in and loving on Hank (who was all lonesome for 12 days! -- someone did stop in every other day to feed and water him, but it wasn't us).

For January --

1. Do a Weekly Home Blessing once a week (create the habit)
2. Make a pair of pants for myself
3. Expand the diaper stash with some new, slightly larger diapers
4. stitch up the inserts (micro-fiber terry cloth, very absorbent stuff, but frays like crazy)
5. Start spring seedlings

No comments:

Post a Comment

As another blogger said, comments are like payment, its acknowledging the writer's effort. I'd love to hear your thoughts, ideas and responses... best done via a comment!