- You can't wipe down dry wall. Why would anyone use anything but washable paint?
- Dish soap is an awesome degreaser.
- Baby toys should be marked if they are dishwasher safe (yes, I know that batteries mean "no")
- Door knobs loosen over time and use.
- Door jams and knobs get nasty, even in a house of only adults.
- Switch plates do, too.
Yep, Peanut is starting to sit. If you put him in a sitting position, and give him a reason to sit, he will sit for a few minutes before falling over. He's getting up on all fours and rocking a bit, but that only lasts a few seconds before he flops back down. He is also army-crawling to grab something he wants, but not far. He's going mobile!