Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The End Cometh

11.5 days till school is out! And several of those days are non-teaching days, due to other activities.... like field day, teacher work day, party day, combustible demonstration day.

Senioritis is hitting hard, and I'm not even a student. This might be more contagious than H1N1! With the warm/hot weather, I do what I have to do, then I crash on the sofa under the fan to knit. I have been so lazy, and its been wonderful!

Garden, however, is not feeling senioritis. Those plants are working away, blooming like crazy. There are flower on the cucumbers, tomatoes, potatoes, pumpkins, parsley, sage (culinary and the stuff out front). The worms in the worm farm are busily working and eating away. Everyone but me is working hard!

1 comment:

  1. We barely have garden plants emerging and here you are picking beans already .. how nice. Our schools get out in a little over three weeks. Enjoy your 'vacation' ...

    ReplyDelete

As another blogger said, comments are like payment, its acknowledging the writer's effort. I'd love to hear your thoughts, ideas and responses... best done via a comment!