Friday, February 25, 2011

February Goals, Update


The "Crazy Colored Dr. Who Scarf" is finished. Well, it had to be cast off and end woven in as the Gala is tomorrow night, and the auction is then. Its not as long as I wanted it, but its been hard to get much knitting done. I'm quite tired by the time I get home in the evening, and often still have real work to be done (like cooking, cleaning, grading, etc). But its done now!  I didn't get a picture before giving it to the Gala organizers.... imagine the previous picture ...

...just about 4 feet long.  With only 3 days of February left, I doubt I'll finish the February Lady Sweater, though it would wholly appropriate. Ah, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As another blogger said, comments are like payment, its acknowledging the writer's effort. I'd love to hear your thoughts, ideas and responses... best done via a comment!